Who We Are:
A state-of-the-art quartz manufacturing company, located in Sealy, TX, comprised of enthusiastic, passionate team members, with the belief that if you give 100% effort, you will grow and you will succeed.
About The Job:
As a Maintenance team member, you will be a multi-craft technician and apply your knowledge and expertise in the areas of machine setup, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance service.
What You Will Do:
- Keep work area safe, clean and organized.
- Operate and perform various electrical and mechanical duties on machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses, tests, and maintains combustion systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems
- Installation of mechanical, instrumentation, and electrical equipment including welding (3G & 5G), soldering, crimping, and structural fasteners, HMI screens.
- Critical breakdown troubleshooting and repair on mechanical and electrical system components.
- Make necessary adjustments to machines and equipment for proper operation.
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Inform supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-year or more industrial maintenance experience.
- Desire to work in a team-based, lean-manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
- Ability to obtain hilo and crane certifications.
- Ability and willingness to work any shift, as well as overtime, as required to meet business requirements.
- Ability to provide own basic tools.
- Knowledge of electrical code. Formal PLC training preferred.
- Routinely working at a height that requires fall protection.