Culture Above Everything Else
Everyone wants a coach/ leader, nobody wants a boss.
- We develop our team members and play to our strengths.
- Leaders pull, bosses push.
- Our leaders inspire others to achieve their ultimate potential and reach their personal and professional goals.
We believe in servant leadership.
- How can we better serve you.
- Our team members are our #1 resource, and our ultimate goal is exceeding your expectations on what a great place is to work.
- We don’t want to be good; we strive to be great!
- We believe that our best form of communication is face to face on the floor. “How are you doing?”
- “What are you working on and how can I help?”
- You were hired for a reason.
- You have valuable input to our ultimate success.
- We’re leaning on you to help us create the best team in the business.
- We give you the opportunity to accomplish and succeed in your respective areas without micromanagement!
- We believe in setting goals to keep us on track and clarity on where we’re going as a team/ business.
- Everyone contributes to our success and is a part of reaching our goals.
- Building personal, professional, and business to provide a culture of continuous improvement growth.
- To be unclear is to be unkind.
CONTINUOSLY IMPROVING & LEARNING:
- We don’t believe in problems… We see them as learning opportunities, opportunities for improvement, solutions that we’re working on etc…
- There is ALWAYS a solution.
- We got this!
PEOPLE MATTER MOST:
- How do you want to be treated? How would you want to be treated in this situation?
- When there is something you think you would need help with, give them help.
- Training, tools, onboarding
- Where can we improve?
- “You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, we all win.” -Jim Stovall
- We believe that it all starts with you.
- We strive hard to work with you everyday to be the ultimate version of yourself.
- We’re not just making slabs; we’re set on elevating everyone who comes in contact with our business.
Creating A Culture
At Hendrix Industries, we believe in creating a culture that allows each person to reach their full potential. We are inspired by Thomas Carlyle’s words: “Let each become all that he was created capable of being.” This means emphasizing character, values, and family within our team and making a positive impact in the community.
The culture we create touches every aspect of our organization. It is important that everyone is on the same page and that we value the diverse strengths of our team, as it makes us stronger.
Putting people and culture first is our priority. This applies to every decision we make. We understand that businesses are built by people to serve others. This includes satisfying customers, engaging team members, and believing in the purpose of our work.
As we build our organization, our team members are our most valuable resource. We create opportunities for them to take ownership, develop their skills, and celebrate their achievements. We value everyone’s input and foster a culture of leadership, where leaders develop other leaders. We are looking for individuals with big hearts to join us.
Join us on this journey as we build a world-class organization with innovative products that create a “wow” factor. We believe in a positive attitude, passionate opportunities, and servant leadership. Together, we can achieve great things.