Who We Are:
A state-of-the-art quartz manufacturing company, located in Sealy, TX, comprised of enthusiastic, passionate team members, with the belief that if you give 100% effort, you will grow and you will succeed.
About The Job:
The Fabrication Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of fabrication technicians while overseeing the production and fabrication process, ensuring high quality and timely delivery.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and motivate a team of fabrication technicians.
- Ensure that production schedules are met, and quality standards are maintained.
- Work with engineering and quality control to improve manufacturing processes and resolve technical issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth production flow and meet customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Maintain equipment and machinery to ensure proper operation.
- Monitor and control production costs to maintain profitability.
- Keep work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Monitor operators to enhance productivity, effectiveness, and efficiencies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong technical and mechanical background in manufacturing processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and work cross functionally with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications – strong understanding of excel.
- Able to manage a debriefing.
- Ability to wear PPE and maintain company safety policies.
- High energy and results orientated.