Who We Are:
A state-of-the-art quartz manufacturing company, located in Sealy, TX, comprised of enthusiastic, passionate team members, with the belief that if you give 100% effort, you will grow and you will succeed.
About The Job:
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for researching, developing, testing, and implementing new products, processes, and technologies for the manufacturing process.
What You Will Do:
- Inspect raw materials.
- Inspect finished products for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Conduct in-process inspections to ensure that production processes are in compliance with quality standards.
- Perform testing on finished products to ensure they meet specifications.
- Keep accurate records of inspection and test results.
- Work with production team to identify and resolve quality issues and prevent future occurrences.
- Maintain and calibrate inspection and testing equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Visual acuity and color perception.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Must be familiar with manufacturing processes, testing equipment, and quality control tools and methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge – Microsoft Office.